HoIP Telecom – Pre Paid SIM - General Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions describe the rights and obligations of HoIP Telecom Ltd and its Customers concerning the delivery, performance and use of the Products and Services provided by (HoIP SIM) a HoIP Telecom Ltd business.
1. Acceptable Use Policy: The policy governing the use of the Products and Services by a Customer whether required by HoIP Telecom Ltd or the telecommunications operator of any Network that facilitates access to the Services. The Acceptable Use Policy is described below.
2. Account: The mobile telephone account registered or activated by a Customer that HoIP Telecom Ltd uses to provide the Products and Services to a Customer and to administer a Customer's Personal Data.
3. Agreement: These general terms and conditions, the User Guide accompanying the SIM Card, and the Charges published by HoIP Telecom Ltd from time to time, including any special offers. An Agreement is deemed made between a Customer and HoIP Telecom Ltd when a Customer registers or activates an Account, uses our Top-Up Services or uses our Services, whichever occurs first, and we will provide access to the Network as soon as we can so that provision of the Services can start.
4. Charges: The tariffs applicable from time to time for
the use of the Services, including any connection fees and special offers.
The current tariffs are available at http://www.hoip-telecom.co.uk/tariffs-2
5. Customer: Any individual, company or partnership that
registers or activates an Account with HoIP Telecom Ltd. In these general
terms and conditions, the Customer is sometimes referred to as
"you" or "your".
6. Customer Services Department: The department of HoIP Telecom Ltd that you may contact for any enquiries about the Products or Services. You may contact the Customer Services Department in several ways:
HoIP Telecom Ltd: Company Number 07050240, VAT GB986630967
Telephone: +44 (0)2380 970200
Postal Address: HoIP Telecom Ltd, The Old Stable, Coombe Lane, Awbridge, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0HN United Kingdom
7. Network: The telecommunications networks used by HoIP
Telecom Ltd to provide the Services to you.
8. Personal Data: The personal information that you provide to
HoIP Telecom Ltd or that HoIP Telecom Ltd generates, collects, uses,
processes and stores about you while providing the Services, including but
not limited to your name, address, date of birth, mobile telephone number,
call data records including Traffic Data and Location Data, top-up
records, credit card or debit card details, billing records, voice mail
recordings, copies of e-mails including your e-mail address, and records
of Customer Services Department enquiries made by you
describes how HoIP Telecom Ltd generates, collects, uses, processes and stores
10. Products: HoIP Telecom Ltd ( HoIP SIM) Card and HoIP Telecom Ltd ( HoIP SIM) Top-Up Voucher and any other products offered by HoIP Telecom Ltd, including promotional products
11. Roaming Services: The mobile telephone services that uses multi networks inside the single country
12. Services: The mobile telephone services that HoIP
Telecom Ltd provides to you, including voice calling, messaging and data
services, voicemail, calling line identification presentation (CLIP),
calling line identification restriction (CLIR), Top-Up Services, Roaming
Services and the services provided by the Customer Services Department.
13. SIM Card: The prepaid, pre-activated card containing a
microprocessor that allows you to access and use the Services by inserting the
SIM Card into a compatible GSM mobile telephone
14. Top-Up Services: The services you may use to add credit to the balance of your Account, including the Top-Up Voucher, Online Top-Up and Auto Top-Up
15. Top-Up Voucher: A multifunction voucher (whether in physical or electronic form) containing an 11 digit code that allows you to access and use the Services by redeeming the face value of the voucher.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES1. HoIP Telecom Ltd will provide the Services to you using the Networks of one or more telecommunications operators. Occasionally any of these Networks may be unavailable for maintenance, modifications, upgrades, emergencies or to protect the security of the Network. At these times the Services may be temporarily unavailable.
SIM CARD1. The SIM Card is used by inserting it into a compatible GSM mobile device. When the SIM Card has been inserted and you have registered or activated your Account, you will have access to, and be able to use, the Services.
TOP-UP SERVICES1. The Services are prepaid services. You are required to Top Up in advance so your Account is in credit. As Charges are incurred they will be deducted from the amount credited to your Account. No bill or invoice or statement will be issued to you. You may check your credit balance from time-to-time.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY1. You agree to use the SIM Card in a compatible GSM mobile device for the purpose of using the Services.
DATA PROTECTION AND PERSONAL DATA1. HoIP Telecom Ltd will only generate, collect, use, process and store your Personal Data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, as amended from time to time
LIABILITY OF HoIP Telecom Ltd1. HoIP Telecom Ltd does not accept any liability for the delivery, performance and use of the Products and Services other than as stated in this Agreement.
1. HoIP Telecom Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions for legal or regulatory reasons. We may also need to change these terms and conditions as a result of changes by our Network suppliers or for other technical or commercial reasons, such as changes to our Products and Services. We may also change our Charges or introduce new Charges. Changes to Charges will be reflected in our tariff table from time to time.
2. If a change will be materially detrimental to you, HoIP Telecom Ltd will give you at least one month's notice via our web site. If you do not accept a change which is notified to you as materially detrimental then you can cancel this Agreement or cease using the Services or topping-up your Account. If you use the Services or top-up your Account after HoIP Telecom Ltd makes a change, then you are deemed to accept the change.
3.Please check our website regularly for any
GENERAL PROVISIONS1. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between HoIP Telecom Ltd and you in relation to the Products and Services. It takes precedence over all prior agreements (written and oral), and all representations or other communications between HoIP Telecom Ltd and you. The retail outlets are not authorised by us to amend this Agreement or to agree any terms which are inconsistent with these terms and conditions.